Modern building designs emphasize the liberal use of glass. Meanwhile, building owners and occupants demand comfort which includes reduced ambient noise. Using a specially formulated PVB interlayer, we are able to meet the desired level of acoustic comfort for the application.
Using our ToughSound™ product on any window and door systems results in a reduction of up to 10 decibels in the “transparent” frequency, which equates to a 50% reduction in perceived loudness!
This product can be combined with all other PVB products including Solar and the Vanceva® colours to create a solution for any project.
- Business offices, boardrooms, meeting rooms and cubicles
- Hospitals, medical care centres and health clinics
- Recording studios and broadcast facilities
- Airports and surrounding structures
- Reduces perceived loudness by up to 50%
- Can be combined with ToughImage™ and Vanceva®
- Maximum- 2400mm x 5000mm
- Minimum- 400mm x 200mm
- Interlayer availabilities- 0.76mm increments
- Glass availabilities- Clear, Low Iron, Toned, Obscure
Thank you to you and your team for supplying the urgent mirror to us yesterday. Your service and quality is greatly appreciated.
By providing this mirror, defect free and in such a short space of time, you have helped ensure another client gets their keys on time.
Please pass my thanks and appreciation on to your team!
- Great guys. Best service in WA. Put the so called competition to shame
- Great Service. Have not seen better service in the glass industry. Great business ethics as well. Whoever you are using as your glass supplier give these guys a shot.
- Always a pleasure to deal with, knowledgeable staff that work with you to meet deadlines and requirements. Pricing competitive with other major suppliers.
May I just say that your staff at Tough Glass are providing us with excellent service. We have never in all the years experienced such a service. I rang on Wednesday to request a couple of urgent panels for which we collected this morning. That truly is amazing!!
Everybody should use Tough Glass and I would never use anyone else regardless of pricing like some do. I don’t think we have ever received a bad piece of glass from Tough Glass either. It’s a credit to you and your staff.