The Vanceva® colour range offers thousands of coloured, transparent or translucent options by giving architects and designers more creative freedom with glass than ever before. By combining foundational colours, you can produce a broad spectrum of colours and moods that are otherwise unachievable using stock selections of glass. Transparent, translucent, and opaque options are available to create the desired tone and intensity.
The system is based on a foundational palette of 16 basic colours that can be combined in up to four layers to produce custom-coloured glass. Each Vanceva® colour has been assigned a four-digit number, derived from the combination and order of the foundational colour layers. When Vanceva colour interlayers are combined with tinted or reflective glass, the design possibilities are nearly limitless.
Vanceva® is a PVB based interlayer which enables it to be combined with all other PVB based interlayers. Comprised of light and heat stable pigments, rather than the dyes usually found in ink-based systems. These pigments are designed to provide extensive colour durability, even when exposed to direct sunlight.
Visit Vanceva® Website to view full colour range.
- Shop fronts and windows
- Overhead glazing (skylights and canopies)
- Screens and louvres
- External & Internal balustrades
- Internal partitioning in offices, boardrooms, meeting rooms and cubicles
- Schools, hospitals, and government buildings
- Can be combined with ToughImage
- Can be combined with all other PVB interlayers
- Maximum- 2400mm x 5000mm
- Minimum- 400mm x 200mm
Thank you to you and your team for supplying the urgent mirror to us yesterday. Your service and quality is greatly appreciated.
By providing this mirror, defect free and in such a short space of time, you have helped ensure another client gets their keys on time.
Please pass my thanks and appreciation on to your team!
- Great guys. Best service in WA. Put the so called competition to shame
- Great Service. Have not seen better service in the glass industry. Great business ethics as well. Whoever you are using as your glass supplier give these guys a shot.
- Always a pleasure to deal with, knowledgeable staff that work with you to meet deadlines and requirements. Pricing competitive with other major suppliers.
May I just say that your staff at Tough Glass are providing us with excellent service. We have never in all the years experienced such a service. I rang on Wednesday to request a couple of urgent panels for which we collected this morning. That truly is amazing!!
Everybody should use Tough Glass and I would never use anyone else regardless of pricing like some do. I don’t think we have ever received a bad piece of glass from Tough Glass either. It’s a credit to you and your staff.