Using one of the highest quality PVB (Polyvinyl Butyral) interlayers has enabled us to develop a product to resist even the harshest of environments.
Typically used within the automotive industry for automobile windshields, PVB has found its purpose in the architectural market. PVB comes in a roll form, and several different variants to achieve better sound insulation, solar protection and multiple colours called Vanceva® colours which can all be combined together to suit any application.
- Shop fronts and windows
- Overhead glazing (skylights and canopies)
- Screens and louvers
- Internal balustrades
- Internal partitioning in offices, boardrooms, meeting rooms and cubicles
- Schools, hospitals, and government buildings
- Can be combined with ToughImage™
- Can be combined with coloured PVB interlayers Vanceva®
- Maximum- 2400mm x 5000mm
- Minimum- 400mm x 200mm
- Interlayer availabilities- 0.76mm increments, Vanceva® available on request
- Glass availabilities- Clear, Low Iron, Toned, Obscure
Thank you to you and your team for supplying the urgent mirror to us yesterday. Your service and quality is greatly appreciated.
By providing this mirror, defect free and in such a short space of time, you have helped ensure another client gets their keys on time.
Please pass my thanks and appreciation on to your team!
- Great guys. Best service in WA. Put the so called competition to shame
- Great Service. Have not seen better service in the glass industry. Great business ethics as well. Whoever you are using as your glass supplier give these guys a shot.
- Always a pleasure to deal with, knowledgeable staff that work with you to meet deadlines and requirements. Pricing competitive with other major suppliers.
May I just say that your staff at Tough Glass are providing us with excellent service. We have never in all the years experienced such a service. I rang on Wednesday to request a couple of urgent panels for which we collected this morning. That truly is amazing!!
Everybody should use Tough Glass and I would never use anyone else regardless of pricing like some do. I don’t think we have ever received a bad piece of glass from Tough Glass either. It’s a credit to you and your staff.