Combining design freedom with practicality, ToughImage™ can take your everyday retail and office projects to the next level by adding creativity and distinction.
By using ToughImage™, you can construct unique, durable designs and features for absolutely any project. The technology used behind ToughImage™ is an ultra-high resolution custom imaged film laminated between two pieces of glass using EVA.
We can offer a broad range of colours including transparent and semi-opaque options. Unlike other more conventional printed glass, high colour vibrancy and saturation are easily obtainable.
- Schools, hospitals, and government buildings
- Restaurants and hotels
- Airports and surrounding structures
- High resolution imaging up to 1440 dpi
- Transparent /semi opaque options
- Highest colour saturation & vibrancy
- Custom colour matching to a broad spectrum of colour systems including Pantone and RAL
Thank you to you and your team for supplying the urgent mirror to us yesterday. Your service and quality is greatly appreciated.
By providing this mirror, defect free and in such a short space of time, you have helped ensure another client gets their keys on time.
Please pass my thanks and appreciation on to your team!
- Great guys. Best service in WA. Put the so called competition to shame
- Great Service. Have not seen better service in the glass industry. Great business ethics as well. Whoever you are using as your glass supplier give these guys a shot.
- Always a pleasure to deal with, knowledgeable staff that work with you to meet deadlines and requirements. Pricing competitive with other major suppliers.
May I just say that your staff at Tough Glass are providing us with excellent service. We have never in all the years experienced such a service. I rang on Wednesday to request a couple of urgent panels for which we collected this morning. That truly is amazing!!
Everybody should use Tough Glass and I would never use anyone else regardless of pricing like some do. I don’t think we have ever received a bad piece of glass from Tough Glass either. It’s a credit to you and your staff.